Awakening Dynamics® works by using a rigorouis, scientific approach to meditation and focused prayer to access a conscious theta brain wave, allowing you to directly access and work with your subconscious mind.
So what exactly is a brain wave?
By attaching electrodes to the scalp and using a device known as an electroencephalogram (EEG), we can view and analyze the traces of electrical activity in the brain that represent the “brain waves”.
Like all waves, brain waves have a frequency, measured in cycles per second or Hertz (abbreviated Hz), which is the number of cycles the wave goes through in one second. So, a lower Hertz number represents a slower wave.
Brain waves are categorized by their frequency. There are four kinds brain waves generally known to science and measured by EEGs – alpha, beta, theta, and delta – and one more that has been recently discovered now that EEGs are becoming sensitive enough – gamma.
- Beta brain waves, measured at 13-40 Hz, are the brain state of our normal waking consciousness. Nearly all forms of action, thinking, and problem solving are done with a beta brain wave. Most people spend most of their waking lives in a beta state.
- Alpha brain waves, measured at 7-13 Hz, are the brain state of relaxation and meditation. The alpha state is associated with creativity and super learning, where the brain learns at a faster and deeper level than it does in beta. Most meditation and energy healing techniques cultivate and utilize an alpha brain wave for relaxation and healing.
- Theta brain waves, measured at 4-7 Hz, are the brain state of REM sleep (dreams), hypnosis, lucid dreaming, and the barely conscious state just before sleeping and just after waking. Theta is the border between the conscious and the subconscious world, and by learning to use a conscious, waking Theta brain wave we can access and influence the powerful subconscious part of ourselves that is normally inaccessible to our waking minds. While in the Theta state, the mind is capable of deep and profound learning, healing, and growth – it is the brain wave where our minds can connect to the Divine and manifest changes in the material world.
- Delta brain waves, measured at less than 4 Hz, are the brain state of deep sleep and unconsciousness.
- Gamma brain waves, measured at 40+ Hz, are the brain state of hyperalertness, perception, and integration of sensory input. When time eems to slow down during a car accident, the brain is entering a high gamma state.
What does this have to do with healing?
There is a great deal of research activity currently underway to further explore the link between brain activity and physiology and phenomenon such as energy healing.
The science of brain waves combined with spirituality is already yielding interesting new products such as the various meditation audios that use binaural beat technology to bring the listener’s brain to a particular brain wave state.
Because of the incredible power of the theta brain wave to access the subconscious, Awakening Dynamics® is a sophisticated technology for learning to cultivate a theta brain wave and using it to shift the underlying programs that cause us illness, injury, stress, and/or unhappiness. It has been improved and refined for many years to provide the quickest, deepest healing possible in the highest and best interest of the client and practitioner.