This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  angrle 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

angrle
    Participant

<p></p>
    <p>Speed ​​with Bremont Jaguar MKI and MKII</p>
    <p>Looking at the Jaguar watches made to celebrate the ‘very British’ Jaguar E-Type lightweight,Bremont JAGUAR MKII WHITE BJ-II/WH/R, I finally took both models in my hands… now these are very serious watches…. Not all carbon fiber of F1 Mille or TAG or even Hublot and through the dial that looks like an ant colony…</p>
    <p>These watches evoke the ‘Pants Driving Seat’ time…. Throttle and clutch control, you use the foot instead of the paddle on the steering wheel or will eventually be a "monocular" retinal movement…by the driver in Switzerland secret Driving in the essential oil bath of the location, and the vehicle is a remote drive…</p>
    <p>We are talking about the tweed hat… the belt is tied to the hood, the exposed helmet and the driver over the age of 22… Jackie Stewart, Stirling Moss, Graham Hill, John Surtees, Tony Brooks and Jim Clarke, Graham Bell …. .</p>
    <p>So, in my mind, I was filled with Steve McQueen’s idea in Le Mans. I put on my father’s driving gloves and brought the two newest members to the ‘very British’ Bremont series.</p>
    <p>This is MKII, it is a total winner for me…..I am a chronograph man after all… ‘I know’ ‘I know’ I only used my chronograph for 12 hours. top luxury replica watches,After turning it off to reset it, I was wrong, I forgot my start, but hey… that’s just me…..I like this watch…based on the same Wonderful ALT1-C (I also have silver) This is a beautiful nostalgic time film… It’s really cool, I haven’t even seen the time I found… Yes, they I made another watch, you have to watch it twice… at least tell the time, you end up enjoying it instead of…</p>
    <p>So I digressed, this special crown jewel was originally Bremont MKI, this is how it came to you… in a soft felt pump bag… draw a rope….. .</p>
    <p>What a clean dial….from the E-type referee counter…clean appearance…authentic…flat aluminum hand made for these watches…I want to No one will make a look like this… Really a real homage… a clock made by "SMITHS" BTW and the most famous British car ever made…but It wasn’t a super-exclusive car at the time… People owned cars just fell in love… I regret to say "I am again" using these watches. The display has a wider back and a lighter edge, while the MKII is compared to my ALT1-C and the dome-rimmed crystal in the sapphire.</p>
    <p>Developed by Bremont, the substrate is milled in the UK, the case is milled, and the pedestal sports board is being decorated in the UK with ‘Cotes du Geneve’ and ‘pelage’… NB. This type of work first appeared in the UK for 50 years…even longer</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p></p>
    <p>Brand exclusive: BREMONT JAGUAR TIMEPIECE COLLABORATION (Jaguar MKI, MKII and MKIII introduction)</p>
    <p>British luxury watch brand Bremont announced that it has released the Bremont Jaguar MKI and Bremont Jaguar MKII watches nearly half a year after working with British car manufacturer Jaguar – the first of their non-limited editions.Jacob & co 750.110.40.AA.SD.1NS Astronomia Sky</p>
    <p>At the time of its initial announcement, the brand released a limited edition of six pure watches inspired by the famous Jaguar E-Type. So exclusive in fact, their purpose is to sell to the future six recovery owners E-type is Jaguar was established last year. Interestingly, the watch’s dial was carefully designed to mimic the tachometer of an E-Type vehicle, as it reflects a similar font and a unique “red area”. These six original watches are crafted in white gold, while the recently released MKI and MKII models are available for purchase at a fraction of this price.</p>
    <p>The MKI replaces the thinner version of platinum and aluminum in polished stainless steel 43 mm case. A contrasting ferrous metal dial, a hemispherical anti-reflective sapphire crystal and a treated steel hand, combined with a date window and a unique "red line" quadrant detail, give the watch a streamlined, sporty luxury that fits any gentleman’s wrist, whether it’s Work or play.</p>
    <p>On the other hand, MKII maintains the layout of the classic chronograph, with two sub-dial at three o’clock and nine o’clock positions, and a subtle "red line" with a 60-minute counter, reflecting the E-type "tachometer. The 43mm stainless steel case with double dome crystals gives a distinctly retro aesthetic, made entirely by Bremont in the UK, using the famous three-part "Trip-Tick" technology to ensure a seven-fold hardness. A typical street review replica watches.</p>
    <p>This timepiece uses the same automatic "steering wheel" winding weight as MKI to pay tribute to E-Type. Although the keen eye will find more car images in the form of a “tire tread” winding crown, the top is the Jaguar heritage logo, matching the dial.</p>
    <p>The Bremont Jaguar collection combines impeccable craftsmanship with a passion for high-octanoic acid lifestyle and meticulous detailing, an iconic modern classic collection. Stylish, innovative and versatile, the timepiece will effortlessly transition between work and occasions, adding a sense of glamour to a well-customized suit or enhancing the casual look of jeans. Whether you are a Bremont watch enthusiast or a passion for Jaguar, you can be enchanted by the brand’s latest collaborative timepieces.<br>
    </p>
    <p>I posted some photos of knees shaking,</p>
    <p>The watch case of these two watches…made in the UK…The watch is equipped with a polished crocodile leather strap (and has been pushed many times). A large perforated strap is definitely "commercial". …as a person who made hundreds of racing belts, this is a very good… hardened steel case, chronograph judgement movement, nostalgic fashion, made by British company, real I am interested in doing the right thing…</p>
    <p>So I have a glove with an observatory chronograph on my wrist. All I need now is to find the E-key I parked outside…</p>
    <p>You may feel the need, need for speed… please drive your Bremont Jaguar MKI or MKII.550.ns.1800.rx.orl19 hublot classic fusion orlinski</p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.