This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Susan Suehr 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Awakening

Let’s get moving! Open discussion about Movement Feedback Holography, exercises, the work of Dr. Karl Wolfe, etc.

robloxrobux123
    Participant

The free roblox free robux game is having lots of thrill and excitement which is too good.

Susan Suehr
    Participant

I just finished level 4 this past weekend. I have a question because I started doing ankle rotations as Brent discussed in the course. The question is this: Do old injuries resurface, release blocks, and then disappear as a result of the movement exercises? The reason I ask this is because I did ankle rotations after the class in both feet for 20 minutes each, being slow and gentle with no pain. An old ankle sprain pain came back about 30 minutes after the movement, and lasted for 1/2 hr then went away. Then I repeated it the next day. An old injury pain in a toe I used to stub regularly came up. It also lasted 1/2 hr then went away. I decided to try making up my own movement using a yoga move (standing in warrior position then doing slight plie. I did this for 20 minutes. Pain I had been feeling in my leg left and has not returned. Just wondering if these movement exercises release all the old emotions with injuries.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.