One way that the Awakening Dynamics® Tools for Higher Dimensional Living can transform your life is by identifying and then shifting programs in the subconscious mind that block us from health, wealth, and prosperity. So what exactly is the subconscious mind, and how do we know what is in it? How is our subconscious mind related to our muscles? And what muscle testing functions and testing techniques can we use to examine our own subconscious mind muscle capacity?
Where is the subconscious mind physically located?
Where is the subconscious mind? The answer is in fact very simple: the subconscious mind is your entire body!
If this seem surprising, think about all the stories you have heard about people who have received organ transplants, and then took on the memories or personality characteristics of the donor. This has been documented to have occurred over and over again and is a well-known phenomenon – a phenomenon that could not occur if the mind were located entirely in the brain!
How do we ask questions of the subconscious mind?
There is a method known as muscle testing technique or kinesiology that does exactly this! Because the subconscious mind is the entire body, if we could somehow asked the body questions, we could to determine what is in the subconscious. We do this via muscle testing!
How does muscle testing work?
Whenever you say or think something that resonates as true with the subconscious mind, the electrical and magnetic fields around the body actually become stronger and as a result the muscles also become stronger.
Similarly, when you say or think something that resonates as false with the subconscious mind, the electrical and magnetic fields around the body actually become weaker and as a result the muscles also become weaker!
For example, if you are a man and your name is John, and you state “I am a man” or “My name is John”, this will resonate as true with the subconscious mind, and your field and your muscles will function strong.
Conversely, if you state “I am a woman” or “My name is Joan”, this will resonate as false with the subconscious mind, and your field and your muscles will function weak.
Because the strength of the muscles is proportionate to the strength of the field, you can test the strength of the muscles to determine what is in the subconscious mind!
Scientists, physical therapists, and doctors know about the important relationship between muscles and electricity, and you will find a variety of electrical stimulation devices used in rehabilitation and various recuperative therapies. Because muscle functions with this electromagnetic field, the stronger the field is, the stronger the muscle will be for the same to perceived level of effort.
Specifically, if you measure the strength of your fingers when you are saying or thinking something that resonates true with the subconscious, you will actually measure that your muscles are stronger than when you’re holding with the same perceived level of strength but are thinking or saying something that resonates falls with the subconscious mind!
How do I perform muscle testing techniques on myself?
Here are descriptions of the two most common ways to do muscle testing functions yourself. But before you try this, drink water first, as muscle testing will not give clear, accurate results if you are dehydrated!
- Method #1: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, facing north, in a balanced, neutral position. Make sure you are standing very tall, with no bend in your knees and your head and shoulders held high but comfortable (no straining!). To test, say “YES” – you should feel yourself tilting forward. Next, rebalance yourself, and say “NO” – you should feel yourself tilting backwards.
- Method #2: Sit in a relaxed, comfortable position. Make a ring with your thumb and one of your fingers (different people like to use different fingers; generally the pinky finger/thumb ring is the weakest, and the index finger/thumb ring is the strongest.) Hold the ring tight, and say “YES” as you use the index finger on your other hand to pull through the ring – the ring should stay intact. Hold the ring tight, and say “NO” as you use the index finger on your other hand to pull through the ring – the ring should break and let your finger pull through.
What should I do if my muscle testing is not clear?
While it is generally extremely accurate, there are a variety of factors that can influence muscle testing. The most important factors include:
- Hydration – dehydrated people do not muscle test properly
- Demineralization – you can not muscle test properly if you do not have enough minerals in your system
- Stress – powerful emotional triggers can make muscle testing more difficult
Brent is trained to recognize when people are not muscle testing properly – even over the phone or Skype – and has a variety of ways to work with the client to get accurate muscle testing results.